14 Beiträge
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage remodeling advice (siding, colors, etc) for American Foursquare - We're re-roofing and re-siding our detached garage (below) ... looking for advice. House pictured (above) for context): - garage siding colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway bed - plant recos - Hi, I have a long driveway where I'd like to install a garden bed. Looking for perennial recommendations that would consider the following: ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Change out pendant or no? - When working on our lighting, our pendant was centered over the island ... but we later made changes to the island, which left the pendant o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white or gray? paint to match cabinets or walls? - We added shelves in this unused section next our built-in cabinet ... still finishing the kitchen but I’m wondering if we should paint the w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what kind of hinge am i (including my little ball finial)? - What type of hinge is this? This is currently in our dining room and I’m looking to do the same with our inset cabinets in the kitchen...
    5 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
base cabinet next to window - How wide is it? Is it functional or just a filler? How far from the window ledge?
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to arrange these plants in a bed - Hi there, I’m planning on a trio of plants for the beds surrounding my culverts ... beds are u shaped but not equal in size. Slimmer along t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mitred corners on wood - Is there any difference in durability when doing a mitered corner in that countertop? Is it just glued or held together in some other fashio... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood countertop corners - I think I see the answer but just making sure. I am wondering how you handled the corner seam? Does the grain run parallel to each wall leng... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
phamm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prairie dropseed, allium, and ... ? Help me decide! - I have two new beds surrounding our culvert, with a southern exposure ... I’m pretty sure I’d like to plant a mix of prairie dropseed (short... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...