6 Beiträge
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugly boxwood - reposting - Excuse me for reposting. There seems to be no edit function on the previous posting. I live in New Jersey and the shrubs are north-bound. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugly boxwood... - I love my shrub, but the boxwood is an eyesore. Some branches turned yellow and it is getting uglier. I’d like to replace it with other p... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I have done on this shrub? - I don't know the name of this shrub, but it was beautiful when I moved into this house last fall. Now the new green leaves are coming out o... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will my boxwood re-grow? - A segment of my boxwood seemed died during the winter; leaves were discolored to yellow-brown and dried out. Without thinking much, I cut o... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor vent cover - Hi, I've just finished flooring and the guys put the flush-mount wood cover as in the 1st pic. But I'd love to replace it with a decorativ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
June Lee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor vent cover - Hi, I've just finished flooring and the guys put the flush-mount wood cover as in the 1st pic. But I'd love to replace it with a decorativ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare