26 Beiträge
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Canopy Bed - Where can I find this bed?
    4 Kommentare
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does the glass keep from sliding around - In the photos there doesn't appear to be rubber bumpers or any other device the keep the glass from sliding around. It looks as if the glas... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When will this table be in stock again - Do you know when this might be available again? I have been waiting a long time for this to come back in stock.
    Kommentar
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like a sample of the white leather please - Mail to Paige Parme 2077 Altair Ln., Reno, NV 89521
    2 Kommentare
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the slope of the backrest? - Do you have the slope of the backrest and the dimensions of the interior base? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How is the back finished? - Is the back upholstered too?
    4 Kommentare
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink dimensions - What are the dimensions of the sinks? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Paige hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I purchase additional Charcoal Filters and what is the cost? - On average how ofter do the charcoal filters need to be replaced, how much are they and how do I purchase them?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...