11 Beiträge
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anthropologie sofas, any good? - I want to get a new sofa, hard to find 3-cushion that seating is at least 40-inches deep, minimum 89-inches long, cushions are foam/down ble... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing asphalt driveway - help? - I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of asphalt driveways, could use advice please. I have to completely rip out and replace my long and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help find American Standard item that's discontinued - I have been scouring the internet trying to find this item (already checked directly with American Standard, eFaucets, PlumbersSurplus, Ebay... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window shutters w/glass inserts - Where did you find the window shutters with glass insets? I need to do a window treatment for my master bathroom remodel, currently are beat... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity lights - I was looking at those same vanity lights for my master bathroom remodel and wondered if they give off good lighting for that space? I know ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Licensed vs Unlicensed Contractor - I'm in the process of getting quotes for a small master bathroom remodel (house built in 1929) and need to have the pipes between the two ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1929 original textured plaster walls: hanging items & insulation - I have a 1929 Tudor cottage all brick home with the original textured plaster walls (and no insulation, I'm located in the Chicago area, tha... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bathroom Renovation: Time & Cost? - I have a 1929 house and going to gut the master bathroom, it's not very large, maybe 8x10-ish Original pedestal sink, toilet and cast iron t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower fixtures - What brand/line is the exposed shower fixtures?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
pimms1967 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub vs Shower in a 2 full bathroom equipped home - I have a 1929 English Tudor cottage home with 3BR/2 full Baths. I will be remodeling the master bathroom on second level, which is the main... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...