4 Beiträge
Pinky Schauer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color ideas - My bathroom vanity is a raspberry color , with a vanilla counter top , my vessel sink is a black glass, faucet oiled bronze,& I was wond... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Pinky Schauer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on kitchen back splash height - Just wondering how high and what kind of back splash I should use. Kitchen is open and house is very small.
    1 Kommentar
Pinky Schauer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honey oak built in china cabinet - I want to refinish my honey oak china cabinet and was wondering if I should go dark stain or a color. My dining room table and chairs are an... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Pinky Schauer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting out honey oak cabinets - I have a built in honey oak cabinet and I want to bring it into the 21st century
    5 Kommentare