6 Beiträge
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are the ends of this spread split to go around frame? - Are corners split to accommodate bed frames?
    1 Kommentar
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Length of drop - Need to know the length of drop and if shams are included.
    1 Kommentar
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Natural Linen Bedspreads - I have two of these spreads on my wish list - they look like different colors; but, in descriptions, I cannot find the difference. Is there... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size of this spread? - Does not give size details. Very important to know.
    1 Kommentar
pipmccrary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how long is the drop? can matching king shams be purchased? - I love this spread; but, need exact measurements and also availability of matching king shams?
    1 Kommentar