152 Beiträge
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Different fabric for drapes and roman shades? - We have french doors for which I want to make simple white linen drapes. In the same room, there is a bay window with 3 separate windows. I’... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior wall art? - We’re moving into this house, and are considering putting some kind of wall art on that blank area on the second floor. I’m having trouble i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Less ugly alternative to Stressless? - We’re moving into a gorgeous gut-renovated victorian, and am hoping to find a chair with the comfort of a Stressless, but not the appearance... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Converting base cabinets to drawers? - Leaving our perfect-for-us remodeled kitchen. New house has a brand new kitchen... with NO base drawers! (Other than cutlery drawers.) I don... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have you seen this fabric? - Do you know the manufacturer/name/style of this fabric? It's from the local bargain place, so I have no info. I was hoping to find out detai... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laurie and other DIY re-upholsterers! - Laurie -- I just saw your older threads about re-upholstering your furniture. You did an amazing job! When I found those, I chuckled because... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identical home decor fabrics, different prices? - I've noticed that some fabrics from different brands seem to be identical except for the color schemes. One brand is more expensive than the... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MBR again... different fabric for shades? - Previous thread(s) Anyone up for a fabric hunt? I realized that I need to make two shades each for two more rooms, and I have four of those ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mature but droopy rhododendrons - We moved into this house 1.5 years ago, and had a drought last summer (no watering allowed). This year, the rhododendrons don't look too goo... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
pippiep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just mulch for now? - We took out 13+ very, very overgrown shrubs/bushes in front of our house. They completely blocked the pathway, and were 9+ feet tall. We hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...