10 Beiträge
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 frame art on wall - very nice art and frames. Could you tell me where I can get them? Thank you very much
    1 Kommentar
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful curtains - Love these curtains. Please tell me where I can get them. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Just wondering what kind of rug shows in the picture, brand name..where can I get it? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain - Very nice curtain. Please tell me where I can get these similar curtains. Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet - I was wondering where I can get the carpet like the one shows in the picture? Thanks for the info.
    2 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelf - I love this office design. It looks very elegant, sophisticated. Please provide t info. on shelving and book case. Where can I get these? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light - where can i get the dining light? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - please tell me the paint color on the wall. It looks lovely. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
pitt02 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - The paint color of the wall looks great. Just wondering what is the name of the paint. Where can I get it? the color looks neutral, but not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar