5 Beiträge
pixie ears and baldy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell where the lightshades came from? - Hello.....these light shades are adorable. Can you tell where they came from? Thanks!
    Kommentar
pixie ears and baldy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please HELP quick.......little living room with big dilemmas! - Please help with what to do with my living room! We have just redone the curtains and painted the walls, but I have no idea what sort of lig... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
pixie ears and baldy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you get this paint finish? - I have a bookcase I'm wanting to paint like this. Is a new bookcase made of pine and I have already stained it white but don't like the fin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pixie ears and baldy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Counter Top - What is it and what colour please? - Hi, i LOVE the bench top in this kitchen? Would love it if you could tell me what it is and what color? Have looked everywhere for this so... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pixie ears and baldy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar