7 Beiträge
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing basement w/ low ceiling ( - Can I finish my basement even though ceiling height is between 5'10" and 6'4"? I'd like to put in a powder room or full bath, laun... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I beef up 1920s garage? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I want to be able to store items (seasonal boxes, spare wood, etc.) in the rafters of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bouncy/squeaky floors: due to cracking support beams? - The wife and I bought a 1925 Craftsman bungalow in Tacoma a couple months ago and, among the old house issues, is a bendy, creaky floor. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of pop-up drain assembly? - Can anyone identify this pop-up drain assembly? There appears to be a removable ball joint that clasps around the tail piece. I need to fix ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath fan won't turn off! - I noticed yesterday evening that our guest bathroom exhaust fan was on, but the switch was off already. I turned the switch on, then off, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do we redesign and/or adding bath to new old house? - My wife, dog, and I want to buy new house in WA. but have one big problem: there is only one bathroom and it is tiny! (pics attached) The d... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Pete hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is best curtain height, color, type for master bedroom? - My wife and I are decorating our new master bedroom, and we are trying to determine our best options for window treatments. There is one win... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare