139 Beiträge
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When do you top off Brussels sprouts in Seattle area or PNW - Hello, My Brussels sprouts are around 16in high now, and have little sprouts about the size of small grapes or smaller. I want to have som... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When to prune raspberry suckers? - Hello, Last spring I planted six bare root everbearing raspberry canes in a 4ft wide raised bed. They grew about four or five big canes ea... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Squash at end of runner not gaining size? - Hello, I have three squash varieties including Sugar Hubbard (basically Green Hubbard), which seems to have set about 4-5 squash for two pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ferts during and after squash fruit set? - Hello, I have a winter squash bed that is actually kind of crowded, but currently all 3 hills (total six vines, each hill only ~4 ft apart m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creeping raspberry groundcover - Hello, I recently noticed groundcover at my place of work which has nice orange raspberries growing on it! Turns out this is a variety of Cr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cucumbers up, then weather gets cool... - Hello, I got a couple rows of cucumbers to sprout recently during a period of warm weather, but now we're experiencing cool weather (low 60... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beans planted too early... should I just replant? - Hello, I planted my pole and some bush beans about 2 weeks ago, and they have started coming up. Unfortunately, the warm weather we hard i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First-year egyptian walking onions - I planted Egyptian walking onions from bulbils purchased online (ebay) early this year. The plants look great, but some of them are making f... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whats a good cheap carbon source on sale in most places? - Hello, I like to compost my kitchen scraps (typical vegetables and fruit peels, similar stuff), but I need a source of dry carbon to balanc... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
plantslayer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A source for adapazari squash seeds? - Hello, I remember that a Gardenweb denizen named Jim Wright used to distribute Adapazari squash seeds, which he grew in his garden in the Se... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...