17 Beiträge
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pinellas Park Pepper Fest this weekend. - For anyone in the Tampa- St. Petersburg area, the Pinellas Park Pepper Fest is this weekend at England Brothers Park in Pinellas Park Florid... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabbage Patch - My Cabbage Patch just started flowering. In some light, it looks off white, but under these lights you can see the flowers are very light pi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Year's Eve - Here are new flowers on New Year's Eve. Great name, they look like fireworks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Geyser of Color - We were talking in another thread about the color changes in variegated African violets. Here is my Geyser of Color today. I'm going to brin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Neon Fantasy - I found this Neon Fantasy with the darkest purple flowers I have ever seen. They are supposed to have little red fantasy flecks on the flowe... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pink Feathers - I love any of the variegated plants with pink color in it.
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apache Redcoats - My Apache Redcoats is starting to show more pink.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grape Treat - It is hard to believe that is whole plant is 3 inches in diameter.
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
plantsman56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
10th annual pepper festival April 9-10 Pinellas Park - Anyone in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area, if you didn't know already April 9-10 is the 10th annual pepper festival in Pinellas Park. I have l... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...