17 Beiträge
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white fireplace - could you provide the paint used on the fireplace?
    Kommentar
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white fireplace - Could you provide the paint used on the brick fireplace?
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the fireplace - I love the white bricks...could you provide paint used?
    Kommentar
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painted bricks: Glossy white? - We had a woodstove put into our fireplace. For the safety codes we had to remove the mantel and surrounding wood and it left a huge exposed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
instant pendant lights - I have a large room with recessed lighting. I know in the Winter our warm air leaks out of these lights because when is snows it always melt... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gliders - how much space does a glider need between it and a wall
    1 Kommentar
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
indoor gliding bench - Does anyone have any idea how much room a wooden glider needs to glide? I'm thinking of putting one in my home along a wall but I need to kn... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front doors - My house is grey siding, white trim and black shutters, looking for a front door color along with the side door
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new sectional - Hey everyone, We ordered a new sectional sofa and the material is a black and white tweed look. I'm thinking of painting the living room a l... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
plemme hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Color - We are upgrading the outside of our home, we just had a black roof put on, the clapboard is grey and we have black shutters and we're puttin... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...