5 Beiträge
plowman5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant size over kitchen island - Hi! Is there a formula for pendant size over an island? Our island is 2.3m x 1.1m and I am thinking of these pendants which are 44cm diamete... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
plowman5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1914 home room Reno after earthquake - My friends home was damaged in a large quake and one room has to be re-wallpapered. I wondered if anyone here has some advice? I think it ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
plowman5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White kitchen - Friends of mine are renovating their kitchen at the beach (stunning views) and had wanted white gloss cabinetry with grey stone bench tops. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
plowman5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this all work together? - Hi all! Just need a bit of advice on the choices I have made! You'll see wooden floor, kitchen cabinetry (white), benchtop (grey) and 2 carp... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
plowman5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Consistency throughout a home - I love colour but I am worried that using different bright wallpapers throughout my house will make it look disjointed. I have chosen a brig... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare