8 Beiträge
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen - I want to design a kitchen with an island with a stove and cabinets on both sides.How wide should it be to allow the right working triangle
    1 Kommentar
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how big is the kitchen - how big is the kitchen
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I have the birds eye view of the house and its plan
    2 Kommentare
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May i have the plan for this house
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I have a look at the plan
    Kommentar
pmugwaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May you please post the photo of the full image of the house so that I may have the full picture
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar