4 Beiträge
P. Wirth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with floor stain color - HI. I hope the Houzz community can help me. I have red oak flooring, both 70 years old in some rooms, new red oak put down in kitchen. I ac... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
P. Wirth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain advice for red oak floors - I need stain color advice for red oak floors throughout our small, one floor home. Our new kitchen has white cabinets and a newly laid red o... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
P. Wirth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feedback on Brighton, Kraftmaid Vantage and Fabuwood cabinets? - Hi. I am planning a kitchen remodel in a white painted Shaker style cabinet style and am looking at 3 cabinet lines: Brighton, Kraftmaid van... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
P. Wirth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Holiday Kitchens Feedback 2017? - Hi, I am new to this site and have become a fan. That said, I need help selecting a cabinetry line for a kitchen reno in a small 1948 hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare