7 Beiträge
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
counter top name - What is the name and make of the countertop
    Kommentar
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light fixture - information please
    1 Kommentar
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name of the tile - i would like to use it to accent in my master
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower floor tiles - can I put glass mosaic tiles on a shower floor?
    6 Kommentare
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have tung oil flooring. How can I get a bleached wood look - Minimal work for the best affect is my goal
    4 Kommentare
Anna Fleischhacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
granite color help - I have a large kitchen with medium town wood glazed cabinets and dark brown granite counters and large island with same granite. Light wood... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare