69 Beiträge
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tray! - What material is the tray made from? Where can I get it?
    1 Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with fireplace wall - I just don't know what to do with the area above the fireplace, including the mantel. I also have some questions about the entire wall. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the area rug! - Can anyone tell me where I can find that area rug. It would be perfect in my family room. Thanks!
    Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The three figures on the wall... - I LOVE the art work. What can you tell me about these pieces? Are they available for purchase? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What happened to my begonias??? - Last week I bought a flat of beautiful, healthy "Whopper 'Rose' Bronze Leaf" begonias. I watered them once since getting them home... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need a new lawn! How to begin...??? - My front lawn is all weeds. We need to start from Square One with a contractor who can regrade, amend soil, and do whatever else is necessa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I hang over the fireplace? - This fireplace is in my family room. I was thinking about getting either a large clock or a mirror to hang above the mantel. Or something ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help, please, with a new lampshade - I have a pair of table lamps in my living room that need new lampshades. I just haven't been able to find replacements that are the same si... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
pocopson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...