13 Beiträge
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DO the amazing flaming candles have a fake flicker or a hidden bulb? - I can't find the amazing flaming candles except possibly on your site. Can you give me more info? thanks
    1 Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lily Talavera tile - Can you show more examples of uses (finished projects) please?
    1 Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Safavieh Nantucket NAN316A Green, Multi 8' Round Rug details - Will the advertised rug pad for this item be suitable for hardwood floors? How does latex affect hardwood floors? thanks
    1 Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Child labor question also....but... - How to clean this particular rug?
    Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More info.... - More info on this please, other pictures please? Weight capacity? Other colors. Will it fit in a 16 1/2 width space (more info on width also... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is this same size, same color rug only $104 on this same page? - I'm confused. I got an email from you stating that this rug (Nuloom hand tufted octopus tail rug normally 150, has now dropped in price to $... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
afognak70@hotmail.com - Where would I find this dark tent like curtain that you have over the top of the bed and what is it called? thanks!
    Kommentar
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen island decorated w/textured wallpaper - I'm not an interior decorator but i'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of wallpapering a small kitchen island (textured wallpaper)...or pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kristi Link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hanging - Can this be hung on an outside wall? (and how do you do that?) thanks
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...