28 Beiträge
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Design - I am curious about the bathroom design. There appear to be think drawers in the “cupboard” besides the vanity mirror. Do you know if those... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recipe for the soup, lol? - This kitchen is gorgeous and functional! Its fun, playful with all the color. Love everything about it! But I’d love to make that soup, i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Studio 76 is awesome - What a gorgeous kitchen! Studio 76 did ours, too. Their work is impeccable! Their staff, from the design crew to the onsite workers, are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wedge Shaped Side Table - Love the wedge shaped side tables between the Adirondack chairs. Where did you get them?
    3 Kommentare
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is that tree? - What is the bright pink flowering tree in the center photo?
    Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seriously, do you rent this home out for Air B& B? - I dont know if this is only a personal residence or if you rent it out? If so, let me know! I have a daughter who lives in a 450 square fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wicker furniture - Just curious what is the wicker furniture? It looks similar to the Pottery Barn Huntington Slope Arm? We are almost at the buying furniture... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what kind of windows - What kind of windows do you have on your enclosed porch?
    1 Kommentar
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the 3 Season Room - Hi, the focus of these gorgeous photos seem to focus on the stone patio and firepit. I am actually using them as somewhat of a model for my... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
poogan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you protect from the weather? - I love this porch, and would love to decorate similarly. But I worry that rain would ruin the sofa and decorations, and all the contents! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...