7 Beiträge
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would appreciate knowing where you sourced that couch. thank you! - Would appreciate knowing where you sourced that couch!
    Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the Wall Color - What is the brand and name of the wall color? Thank you!
    Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Washable - Is this wall covering washable/wipe able ?
    1 Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor material - Do you know the the manufacturer and name of the tile (style and color)?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curious about the dimensions of this built-in. - What is the depth of this unit from the front of the bench to the back?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I grew up there!! - We lived in the main house from 1989-1993 and rented out the cottage. I have always wondered how that property was. I am so glad to see th... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
portark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar