5 Beiträge
PL Dorval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vanity next to bathtub - Hi! I need some advice to protect my future bathroom vanity from water. It will be installed like in these photos. The vanity is made with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
PL Dorval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen window advice - I plan to have a kitchen with open shelving on one wall. I will build sturdy floating shelves to store bigger stuff like my Dutch ovens, Vit... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
PL Dorval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
J'adore! Quelle distance est nécessaire entre l'îlot et la table? - Je voudrais m'inspirer de ce superbe design. Je me demande par contre si j'ai assez de dégagement entre les chaises et les tabourets pour ci... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
PL Dorval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice with living room layout - I have been working on my future living room design and I'm leaning towards something like this : I never had the chance to live in a place ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
PL Dorval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen layout plan - My family and I are going to move into a brand new house this summer. We chose a specific plan from my contractor's creations and it is alm... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar