31 Beiträge
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How's this for a 'Distant Drums'? - Just had to show it off; caught on a cloudy morning. Color is just as the camera took it.
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
William Shakespeare or Tess d'Urbervilles? - I'm working with the director of the KSU gardens here in Manhattan to design some red rose beds surrounding a new fountain. Most of the beds... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Natural Rose Resistance to Beetles? - I'm wondering, from those east of me who have lived with the Japanese beetle hordes for years, if you have any feeling that some roses are l... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blackspot on Old Garden Roses - I recently rated the Old Garden Roses I grow on their blackspot this year; my garden is no spray. Fantin Latour, Rose de Rescht and Variegat... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Canadian and Rugosa Rose Blackspot review - FYI; I blogged today a list of my Canadian and Rugosa roses and their degree of blackspot at present (unsprayed). In Canadians, J.P. Connell... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bugs in rose blooms - Some will remember my query last week about the ID of the bug pictured here. I got an answer from a K-State Entension Entomologist; it's a M... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Griffith Buck Rose Blackspot susceptibility - For those interested, I assayed my Griffith Buck roses for blackspot and posted the results on my blog today; 22 Buck roses that are 2 years... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help: What is this insect in my rose buds? - I need some expert help here! I often find these tiny insects, sometimes alone, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 at a time, in opened rose blooms... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tprospero's recent posting - For those who haven't seen it, Paul's most recent posting on his blog announces what I hope will be a short "sabbatical" as he is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
professorroush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buck rose 'Golden Princess' - For those interested in the Griffith Buck roses, I just posted some delicious images of his shrub rose 'Golden Princess' The main image is b... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...