7 Beiträge
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with my master bedroom - would help with this none attractive master bedroom? thanks!
    7 Kommentare
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help,please - My dilemma is that I don't know how to upload a photo to get some help. Any suggestion?
    3 Kommentare
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to remodel difficult and rectangular ugly living room - I will send a photo very soon if i can scan and send it.But please help me! I'm remodeling a rectangular living room that has this rare wind... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
proj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Well , I do have a big dilema with my livingroom. - My livingroom is rectangular.....uffff!!! And I want to to make it pretty. Would you like to give me some ideas?
    2 Kommentare