30 Beiträge
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what size pergola is this? - What size pergola is this?
    Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the white overhang, would you tell me what material was used. - Has the overhang been rendered as it looks stunning?
    Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
house half built - I started a house renovation and basically the budget went well overboard and so I stopped all the work. Who is the best person to use in or... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would love to know what the top of the class has been clad with? regar - Can anyone possible tell me what the top of the glass extension has been clad with, is it painted glass?
    Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
zinc overhang costs etc - Hi there, Is this zinc cladding and if so how are you finding it? I am looking to do a full flat roof in zinc with overhang etc.
    Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
overhang cladding - Hi, Would you kindly share with me the materials used for the soffit/facia of the extension please? Regards Frank
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen flooring - Is it possible you could share the details of the kitchen flooring please?
    Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
overhang materials - Hi there, would you share with me the materials used for the overhang on your design on this property? I am looking for a cheaper option to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
overhang cladding - I have had a large single story extension built on a renovation project. All my gutters, etc are in zinc but money is now tight and I’m look... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Alexandra J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
porcelanosa link flooring - Has anybody had any experience of the Porcelanosa Link Flooring as a floor covering for ground floor of a house?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...