4 Beiträge
pseekand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color scheme for new townhouse - A lot of you have already seen this house but I have yet another question! Let's say, hypothetically, that I wanted to paint the dining roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
pseekand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace decor - Hello! We are purchasing a townhouse and want to glam up the fireplace. In a reasonable budget! Here are some pics of the items we chose.... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
pseekand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to make a formal dining room less formal - Hey all! Attached are pictures of the dining room in our townhouse. We want to create two spaces here. 1. To obviously have a calm, ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    60 Kommentare
pseekand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment dilemma!! - So we are moving into our first townhouse and I was super stoked to get an end unit with lots of windows and natural light! But now, I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare