10 Beiträge
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this mirror! - Can you tell me how to source it? What is that detailing called?
    1 Kommentar
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Scheme for fresh & bright Bridal Suite - Attached are photos of the bridal suite I am redecorating. I will be replacing furniture and window coverings, repainting walls and trim, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My husband says it's time to make a decision...... - Our home is now one year old. I have this gorgeous wall of windows that looks out into the forest behind our home. This wall is the focal ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using bleach? - I am wanting vat dyed towels so that I can bleach them when washing. Why do you not recommend bleach if these towels have been vat dyed? M... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I install Porcelain Countertops? - Has anyone used porcelain as a countertop material for a kitchen? I saw this done at an Open House and loved the look.... it was white and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redecorating hubbie's office - I am going to repaint and refurnish my husband's office. I have an old tanker desk that I am going to use... see photo below. It is painte... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need to finish my Master Bedroom/Bathroom! - I recently gutted and redesigned our master bathroom. I love it but still feel like I need to complete the finishing touches. Of course, re... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
pslang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need a backsplash on my bathroom sink? - I'm updating my master bath. I'll be putting in new tile, countertops, shower and replacing built in tub with free standing. In my opinion... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare