45 Beiträge
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool and Landscape Design - Hi. We are considering putting in a pool but I am a very visual person. Does anyone know of an easy to use software program that will allo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landing area -- need ideas - I have a landing area upstairs. There are multiple doors off of it. 2 bedrooms, a bonus room and a bathroom plus a closet. What should I do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Functional use of bonus room - We have a bonus room that doesn't get used much. I need ideas on how to change the set up. I would like a crafting area and a TV/hang out a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets don't match trim. - We recently built a house. We paid to have the cabinets taken to the ceilings. We asked for them to be done in snowbound white by Sherwin Wi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sitting area help -- just moved in - We just moved in to our new house. Need help with furniture placement in the sitting room. Which is actually my 72 year old mothers TV/readi... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too much space? - Is this too much space between the cabinets and the island? It's over 6 feet.
    24 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maximum distance - What is the maximum distance between perimeter cabinets and an island? The island will have the sink and dishwasher.
    5 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room planner - Is there a simple to use program that I can input our room dimensions and then be able to put furniture in and move it around? I'm not good... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tray ceiling painting - Our master bedroom is being drywalled as you can see. Does the wall color go all the way to the ceiling or what suggestions do you have?
    4 Kommentare
ptn96 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors - Considering using these colors throughout our new house. Have heard staying on the same card helps things flow between rooms. Our trim and k... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...