4 Beiträge
ptpix hat eine Diskussion gestartet
portulaca and ice plants problems - I took y'all's advice about heat and drought resistant plants and used portulaca and ice-plants as a border on a far off planting bed. they ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ptpix hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fall veggies and a couple of general garden questions - So, I am getting ready to start prepping for my fall gardens. I counted back 14 weeks from the first frost date of Nov. 5th from the NCSU si... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ptpix hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hard to kill drought resistant flowering plants - I have been doing some landscaping with low stacked stone walls and removed a bunch of square granite stone. Instead of just throwing them i... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
ptpix hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New to forum - Hi everyone! New to garden web. Thought I was an experienced gardener but after this year, I am just a babe in the woods! I'm sure I will h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare