126 Beiträge
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I ask what color the shingles are. Thank you - The base color of the house fits the lovely style perfectly. Attention to detail, oh yes.
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
thank you for responding - Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
may I ask the manufacturer of this chandelier? Thank you - This has wonderful texture and, assuming this is fabric, it is just a little different than the chandeliers seen in many coastal photos. Tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
may I ask the manufacturer of white painted bamboo chairs? Thank you - Her esthetic is fresh and fun. Yet calm. Could be on the coast of anywhere
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I ask the manufacturer of the two arm chairs? Thank you - This is a lovely, welcoming room Thank you for sharing
    2 Kommentare
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
may I ask the manufacturer/brand of the 4 rattan chairs not shown - It is unfortunate that the family room is not shown in it's entirety. It's a really lovely and inviting room with lots of wonderful ideas. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
puddin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
may I ask the manufacturer of THIS particular chandelier? Thank you - This room beautiful, wonderfully appointed room is an example of layers that look as though they have been collected over time rather than d... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...