5 Beiträge
Lisa and Steve Swenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for choosing a chair for a craft/proejct table - I am making a craft table and it is 36 3/4" high. The space between the base pieces that are supporting the table top is 44 3/4" wide. I pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lisa and Steve Swenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you please share the name of the green leaved plant? Baptisia? - Love the combo. I cannot tell what the green foliage is behind the Echinacea.
    1 Kommentar
Lisa and Steve Swenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Lisa and Steve Swenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Daybed? - Hello, great space. Is the piece next to the chair a daybed? Or a couch. I love it. Was it purchased in the states?
    Kommentar
Lisa and Steve Swenson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color white selection for bathroom remodel - Hello-I'm in the last phase of designing our small bathroom remodel. I am stuck with the color design part, more specifically, the color whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare