7 Beiträge
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can I purchase this bed? - Where is this bed available to purchase?
    1 Kommentar
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Really need help selection a light fixture. - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks. I'm go... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calling all light fixtures experts! - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks.
    Kommentar
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help I'm really confused - I'm considering painting or staining (haven't found anyone to give me a quite to stain) these cabinets either a espresso color or a cream co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I'm so confused. Kitchen needs help - I'm considering staining or painting the cabinets. Espresso or painting them a cream color. Help me decide. My countertop is like a chocola... Jetzt abstimmen
    6 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - Are the cabinets painted or stained and what color are they?
    1 Kommentar
qtbern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare