7 Beiträge
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SOS ~ Need BM Paint Color for Bathroom by tomorrow ~ HELP - I'm redoing my small bathroom 6x10 feet. I have all the basic items on an idea board. I'm burnt out putting all this together in 7 days. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile Discontinued? - I selected this tile for a bathroom renovation and just learned it was discontinued over the past 5 months. Anyone know where I can find 34... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a way I can visualize/plan bathroom reno options? HELP NEEDED - I'm having my 8'x5' full bathroom (1st floor, main bathroom) in my small cape style house, gutted from floor to ceiling. Its an expensive p... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Determine Undertones of Neutral Paint? - I'm have a history of selecting the wrong paint for my interior. I've read so much about paint undertones but I'm still having trouble and ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    118 Kommentare
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror Hanging Help - Hi, I have two large, framed mirrors (27" x 34") that were centered over my sofa. I moved my sofa to the other side of the room s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick Paint Color Question - I could really use some help with a paint color. I used Ben Moore "Dijon 193" in my dining room, and I really like it, FINALLY. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
queenbe11 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick Paint Question - I could really use some help with a paint color. I used Ben Moore "Dijon 193" in my dining room, and I really like it, FINALLY. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare