10 Beiträge
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me makeover my dining room! - I see green in my gray walls, so I want to repaint it. This room needs a new chandelier and window treatments and I am willing to move my o... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen insanity continues! - We’ve redone several things in our 26 yr old home in the last few years. New flooring, countertops, appliances, etc., but I’m still torn wh... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on OTR hood. - We are planning on replacing this black range with a SS one. Not sure about gas or electric yet. We will add a backsplash. We have ductwo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with foyer ledge? Suggestions please! - What can I put up on the ledge in our tall ceiling foyer? I've added two pictures. One plain, one with what I just put there, but still la... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love how the window shades fold flat to the top. What kind are they? - How far above the window are the shades mounted? Is there a wood valance above them?
    Kommentar
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driving me crazy deciding on a countertop. Help me, please! - We can't decide on which color granite to put in our kitchen. We don't plan on painting the cabinets. They have to stay, however we can pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered wood in laundry room? - We are putting engineered wood in the kitchen and wondered whether it should be continued into the laundry room to have a nice flow to the j... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding kitchen flooring & countertops. Wood or tile? - We can't make a decision on our flooring.. There's tile in the adjoining sunroom, but I REALLY want wood. Do I need to paint our custom ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
queenbee7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What flooring and countertop color should we do? Cabinet painting? - We can't decide what type of flooring to choose. I love wood, but realize I may have to paint our custom cabinets (20yrs.old). There is til... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar