4 Beiträge
quyenvu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I buy the painting without the frame? - As I'll send it to a US address then have it forwarded overseas so shipping weight should be minimum. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
quyenvu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I buy the painting without the frame? - Hi, I'd like to purchase the painting without the frame. As I'll send it overseas so shipping weight should be minimum. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
quyenvu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my apartment - 3D design - Hi everyone, I just received from my architect/interior designer 3D layout for our apartment. I briefed with him that our favorite style is ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
quyenvu hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my first floor - I recently moved in a new house and have filled it with most basic furniture. As I m renting this place I can't make big changes such as rep... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare