5 Beiträge
Muck Macca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bookshelf help! - Hi Guys, I have some bookshelves in my bedroom that I want to look functional and stylish. I've followed some general rules but not happy ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Muck Macca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living area layout - Looking for some tips as to how to best layout this space There is 2 bachelors living in this apartment and this is the main living space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Muck Macca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living area layout - Looking for some tips as to how to best layout this space There is 2 bachelors living in this apartment and this is the main living space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Muck Macca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living area layout - Looking for some tips as to how to best layout this space There is 2 bachelors living in this apartment and this is the main living space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Muck Macca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with rug - Hi all, Newly single guy finding his feet with decorating so any tips appreciated. I'm setting up a new living room in a fairly smal... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare