4 Beiträge
James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom with Laundry Layout Help - Hi there. I'd like some help with a bathroom + laundry layout. We would like to add a bath the following bathroom. One thing I would love t... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for more Kitchen Space. Help Needed - Melbourne AU - Hi there, I bought a house recently and I noticed the current kitchen lacks (a lot) storage. I thought I could renovate the bathroom with a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my backyard - long and narrow - Hi! We'd like to update one area of our house and we are looking for some advice. Basically the area we a targeting is the east and south... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar