9 Beiträge
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Us Achieve the Perfect Look for Our TV Corner! - Hello everyone, We’re facing a new design dilemma! We recently bought an old TV stand, inspired by the Windy City series, but it’s not quite... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
narrow kitchen space - Hello, We are stuggeling with our new kitchen lay-out. The kitchen and Living room are long and narrow together and is an open space. We pre... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something is wrong here, but what? - Hi, On most pro photos on Houzz everything looks right. We still have this corner that does not feel/look good. Im looking from our dining... Lesen Sie mehr
    55 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light plan for our new small home theater - Hi, We are happy to build our own small home theather, but I'm finding it difficult to setup a light plan for it. At this moment there is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour Grey and ? - This summer we are painting the exterior of this house. I have looked through the stories about paint colours again and again, but can't des... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I add photo's from ideabooks with ipad? - I want to add photo's in discussions but don't see how..
    5 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empty corner. How can we fill it? - We don't know what to do with the empty corner. We are thinking about shelves on one side of the wall and a cupboard on the other wall. In t... Lesen Sie mehr
    59 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our exterior needs something..but what? - It looks a kind of boring on the left and right side of the windows. How can we solve this? The house is located in the Netherlands.
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
raphaelo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas needed for funiture plan - Hi, I've tried to design a furniture plan of our living room in our new home. I'm not 100% sure. Do you have tips? The furniture should ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare