26 Beiträge
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I have luxury vinyl tile installed over existing hardwood floors? - I have natural (light) maple flooring throughout the second floor of my house and it currently looks terrible (the floor has fine scratches ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the swivel chairs? - Beautiful room, great to have chairs that don't block the view. Would love to know who makes the swivel chairs.
    Kommentar
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet pulls - Love the kitchen. Can you provide information on the cabinet pulls?
    1 Kommentar
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone refinished their maple floor? I hear it's hard to stain. - I have light maple floors that are heavily scratched by our dog running around and playing on the floor. The sunlight turned the scratches d... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you support the granite for the table area? - Beautiful kitchen! How did you support the weight of the stone on the table area?
    Kommentar
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Support for kitchen island dining area - We want to do an island/dining table similar to the Houzz photo shown. If anyone has experience with installing one of these, please let me... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Robbi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you support the weight of the quartz on the island table? - Beautiful kitchen! I am interested in doing a seating area like this, but am wondering how to support the weight of the quartz countertop wi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...