7 Beiträge
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Portable scanner for photos - Need a scanner I can take with me to relatives house and scan their photos to print later. I have a Flip-Pal scanner but it scans all the wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help fixing a photo - Happy Mother's Day to all. I have this photo of my Mom & I that I love. The only thing is I am frowning in it. Anybody know how to edit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray House, What color shutter & front door would look good?? - Help, The shutters and front door on my house need painting. I want to change color schemes but can not decide on what would look best. My h... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy Halloween OR is it ?? - This page is all about Halloween share your favorite snags, pics, stories, jokes, recipes, goodies, decor, safety tips, etc. OR If you had r... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
City Slicker or Country Bumpkin??? - I just took the quiz below and it says I am a country bumpkin. So I guess they are right. I've always lived in the country and I couldn't im... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are you hot-natured or cold-natured? - Just wondering whose hot-natured or cold-natured. I'm hot-natured, always have been. As the temperatures have cooled down where I am last n... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
rasmitty hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Good Morning...I'm a newbie - Just wanted to tell everyone HI and Good Morning. I just joined a couple of days ago. Really love reading some of the post on here. Hope eve... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare