5 Beiträge
ratguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bath advice.. Help! - I am having master bath done and need advice on best placement for shower valve, shower head and grab bar.Here are pics of drawings of new d... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
ratguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry door glass and trim - Ordering a therma Tru door....Should I get white trim or red trim around red door and side lite ?2nd question, rain glass or clear glass in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ratguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White frames and silver framed - Would a white framed mirror and silver frames go together in a living room. I have a white framed mirror and silver frames for large paintin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ratguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Want to open up the whole room from kitchen to dining area - I need help! The pony wall and dining area are too cramped and makes the whole living area look tight.Should I do peninsula seating or islan... Lesen Sie mehr
    57 Kommentare
ratguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maple cabinets and regret white backsplash - I just had new quartz countertops put on my maple cabinets they also put white subway tile for the backsplash I was thinking of refacing the... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare