9 Beiträge
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant identification - What's the plant that's cascading over wall? - What's this plant that's cascading over the wall? I'm in zone 8 PNW
    6 Kommentare
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant identification - what's this? I'm in zone 8 PNW - This has been an easy plant. It grows well in full sun and not much maintenance needed. I want to see if I can plant this on my hillside a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ground cover for south facing slope - I have a south facing steep slope that needs lots of fast growing ground cover. We live in the pacific northwest and this slope has the usu... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the distance - what is the distance from the bottom side of the bottom shelf to the floor? I have a floor vent and want to see how much clearance I will h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what's the dimension? - what's the dimension?
    Kommentar
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color to use for back painted backsplash in kitchen? - Help! We have been trying to find colors to go on our back painted backsplash.... we came up with these but are open to any other suggestion... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
weight limit - what's the weight limit on this?
    1 Kommentar
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how big a table can I get? - my dining room dimension is 12'7-1/2" (from fireplace to wall) x 13'6" from back wall to window. Light is about 6'8" from fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rawegg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what wood was used for railings? - what wood was used for the railings? Did you get them lazer cut?
    Kommentar