17 Beiträge
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chattanooga mountain side Bedroom makeover (HELP!) - Hey guys! So we have been in this house for about 7 years now. It was my first home, and I've poured love into a lot of the spaces but our p... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vaulted ceiling...can I remove these. Asking after the fact - So the upstairs bedroom had a vaulted ceiling (as does the rest of the house. Part of the vaulting structure (the legs?) well they were endi... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to paint the outside of a Mountain side cottage. Help?? - Hey guys, I'm doing some maintenance to the house and it's about time that I put a fresh coat of paint on. I am looking to paint the green a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To paint a brick exterior or not? - I'm considering painting the outside of my house. there is a small reasoning behind it beyond aesthetics. I have some bricks cracking in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking to find similar large format tile as pictured - I'm looking around more and more hoping to pin down how I want my small bathroom remodel to turn out. I was looking at the Duravit website a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TINY 1/2 bath to a 3/4 bath. Visual mock up with cardboard!!! Help? - So, I gutted the 1/2 bath downstairs due to a leaky toilet rotting the floor. A leaky toilet turned to a full remodel somehow (always happen... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rustic (1/2) bath remodel WIP... - Hey guys. So long time Houzz follower. Love everyones help on here! I'm delving into a bathroom remodel at my first home. It's got a country... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom WIP, your input is greatly appreciated and WILL be used! - Hey guys. So long time Houzz follower. Love everyones help on here! I'm delving into a bathroom remodel at my first home. It's got a countr... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help determining if this is a load bearing wall. Video inside. - Hi, I'm trying to finish up a bathroom demo and hoping you can help me determine if this wall in question is a load-bearing wall.
    6 Kommentare
Ray Frisbee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny Bathroom remodel. Open to ideas... and removing a walls - Hey guys. So I've been living in my new place for about a year now and I'm staring to tear some things apart. The toilet in the spare bathr... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...