25 Beiträge
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! We wrecked our dining area! - Updated pictures in this thread below. Thank you to everyone who has commented so far. It is truly appreciated and super helpful. Opinions ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    70 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on Mixing Metals? - We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel. The hardware on our new appliances will be “brushed brass”. The description on this air fryer was... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Struggling!! with flooring and backsplash - I would love suggestions on what backsplash you would suggest and what flooring. Originally I was going with Zia tile in white but I’ve now... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with flooring! - We have already chosen our kitchen cabinet color and they are in production so that can not be changed. Today I came across this glorious ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No question, just a compliment... - I wanted to thank you for being so open and providing such great detail in your answers and sharing your sources. It is very helpful to thos... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boring Bedroom Needs Help! - I’d love some ideas to cozy up and brighten up our tiny master bedroom. I don’t mind that it’s small but I do mind that it’s boring. I like ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with townhouse furniture layout - Hello. My sister needs help with the layout of her space, a long, narrow multi purpose area (kitchen, dining and living). She wants a storag... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color bedside table? - My mom has a pine dresser and a pine bed. She needs a new bedside table and doesn't have the funds to replace the dresser and bed, or the ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with this old house - I would love advice on what to do with this fireplace/mantle and built-ins. When we moved in it was painted a terribly so I stripped it down... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kim R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a screen door! - Hoping for some help choosing a screen door, my options are limited and timing is critical. I am having a hard time envisioning the screen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...