12 Beiträge
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cape Cod Exterior Makeover...color suggestions needed! - My sister and her hubby are giving their adorable Cape Cod a makeover. They’d like to paint the siding an off-white color. They would love... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hutch dilemma - what color would work best - My hutch, which I inherited from my grandmother, does not match my dining room table. I’ve kicked around the idea of painting it or gel sta... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    58 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Benjamin Moore Aura versus Farrow & Ball - How do Farrow & Ball paints compare to Benjamin Moore Aura in terms of application and appearance? I love the look of Aura in a matte f... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing a dining room color - I'm struggling terribly to find a color that will work with the current furniture in my dining room. Any suggestions would be greatly appre... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transition between family room and kitchen - My kitchen and family room are adjoining. Must they be the same color? I painted the family room and love the color (though it does not co... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing new paint color! - What color would look best in my family room/kitchen? The areas are continuous, so I don't think I could use two different colors. I feel ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Porch Update - What style of posts and railing would you recommend to update my front porch? The current posts are 4" square x 8 1/2' tall. The porch is 3... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style of posts and railing would you recommend to replace the pos - The porch is 35' long and 5' deep. The posts that are in place are only 4" square. I think something a little wider would look better. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Long wall in family room - I know these shelves are awkward, but I'm not sure what to do on this wall. I also feel like the sofa table is a little low...the lamps look... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
rbumbry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is the space.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...