7 Beiträge
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of Pantry Door in Wood Kitchen - Hi, I live in a renovated, transitional style farmhouse. I have used reclaimed wood in the kitchen, and I think i have enough wood. I would... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Medicine cabinets? - Even the name is dated...re-doing a master bath. I think most people are using mirrors instead of cabinets... But where is the shaving gear... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
9x13 bathroom - I would like to ask a (long) question about my bathroom. I've merged a closet with a small bath and added windows for light. I've removed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sitting area behind headboard in master BR - The area behind the headboard is 8'x12' and I'd like to have a sitting area with a few chairs and a settee. There are two night stands--so y... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I just found the Questions section because I only use the Houzz app on my iPad. Is there a way to access Questions on the app site? I can't... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm renovating my large home and I want to create a separate toilet/sink room next to my master bathroom. The "keep 'em separated" theme... ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Robert Burns hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm renovating my large home and I want to create a separate toilet/sink area next to my master bath. The "keep 'em separated" theme... Is t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare