28 Beiträge
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Summer mowing in nc - Have a tall fescue kbg mix lawn. Just wondering how long in the summer can i go with out mowing it and still have a optium nice lawn. I know... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with Logan labs soil test results - Sent in my Logan labs soil test for the side portion of my yard. I still need to have the front portion of the yard sampled which I plan to... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What weed is this???? - Can someone id this weed for me and what type of weed killer i should use. I currently have trimec on hand but not sure if this is the rig... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What weed is this???? - Can someone id this weed for me and what type of weed killer i should use. I currently have trimec on hand but not sure if this is the rig... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall fescue and kbg lawn in NC - My tall fescue and kbg is starting to turn yellow. Just wondering if its from the cold weather. Started around the first snow we had here in... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall fescue kbg mix in NC - My tall fescue and kbg is starting to turn yellow. Just wondering if its from the cold weather. Started around the first snow we had here in... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rc's lawn renovation nc - Just wanted to document the process as i start my lawn renovation. I am currently located in NC. Today i put down my 2nd application of roun... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Preparing for Lawn Overseed - So I have started applying round up in my yard in most spots in preperation for an overseed this september with Defiance XRE Elite Tall fes... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Defiance xre elite tall fescue - Looking at this and thinking of seeding with the seed this year. Anyone have any experience with this tall fescue variety.
    2 Kommentare
rcranf1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Overseed tall fescue lawn in nc - This will be my first year overseeding my tall fescue lawn that i planted last september. I have already gotten a soil test done and valuabl... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...