6 Beiträge
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
? painting refrigerator with frost white/pearlized auto paint finish? - I want a brighter finish for my fridge than what I currently have. I have always liked the look of the really pearlized clear top coat finis... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring? - What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring in this photo? Thank you
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yes, what color is this & right way to spray it on? - I see these colored cabinets but tend to pass on articles about them cause I can't find the cabinet colors. Also, I want that smooth finish ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find a bathtub that narrow? - Where can I find a bathtub that narrow and tall?
    4 Kommentare
recycle1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find a NICE, ONE-piece square shower insert? - I know it may not seem as fancy or high-end but for me it works. I have seen several high-end showers that well.... I'm ready to switch ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare