6 Beiträge
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
6 ft obelisk rose - I just got a copper obelisk and plan to use it in the front garden with my existing DA roses (Golden celebration, Olivia, or Lady of Shallot... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soul sister rose review - Lowes had a rack of roses clearanced$5-$6. I got Kordes Sunbelt soul sister and a Beautiful day. Saw these earlier in the season (regularl... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ISO Home florist/gardener in Portland Oregon geon - Calling a fellow gardener and self florist! I usually contact a florist to deliver flowers for my sister who lives in Portland Oregon for h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Troubleshoot this filteted sun spot for rose - 4 roses were planted in this corner in March.: Lavender crush and Florentina (climber), plum perfect and Shirley Bouquet. it hardly had any... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing roses for fence - Please provide suggestions for climbing rose for a 6 ft fence. Prefer light pink/whites, medium to large bloom, some fragrance, and not too... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    40 Kommentare
Tina_Dallas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing roses for iron gate in Dallas - I plant to replace a section of wood fence with black iron fence. Thus, will need some climbers for privac. Already bought some star jasm... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar