7 Beiträge
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - What is the name of the pendants. The tag on them is not the same fixture. I like the two tone and the shape. Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reclaimed bowling lane wood? - Does anyone have a good source for reclaimed bowling lane wood. I live in PA. I wood like to use it as a bar top. Thanks in advance for any... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identify this Reclaimed wood - Does anyone know what the proper name for this wood is and where I may be able to find it. It has bolts in it. Help?
    2 Kommentare
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar front - How durable are these. Can they be installed on a bar front like MDF panels?
    5 Kommentare
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar front - Can these be installed on a bar front. Are they strong enough to be possibly kicked like MDF tiles?
    2 Kommentare
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar front - What are the tiles on the bar front. Where can I find them. Love the black color and dimensional design. Help.
    7 Kommentare
Terry Fuller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar